Wednesday 10 August 2011

Kindness, it's the new cool.

A portrait of a Lady: Ashley Hughes lounging lady-like at the sea lounge in Monte-Carlo

One of my favorite things are random acts of kindness. Little things, silly things. I like the expression on people's faces. It bothers me that some people are so surprised and tears well up, it's almost as if some one hasn't been kind to them in a long while. Others, baffle me even more... some refuse it and almost accuse that it has to be a trick, a ploy... that there has to be a motive. We all could use a little more kindness. Kindness, it's the new cool. Pass it on. (oops, I really mean, pay it forward)...






Ashley Hughes Consulting, Vancouver, Upper Echelon, Monaco, ASW, A small world, bal de l'ete, summer ball, sponsors, investments, kindness, referral, COI