Monday 20 June 2011

Be mindful of others, and their wishes.

* Portrait of a lady: Ashley Hughes and the Mega-Yachts
I always try to have a pair of deck shoes (white soles) as to not leave footprints or scuff marks on others property.

It is also good to be wary when taking pictures, as to not include any artwork or distinguishing photos of personal property when you are invited to another's private home/boat/plane/island. I learnt the hard way one time, and I am very aware about the sensitivities of my friends and respect their property.




This post is dedicated to David Lede. Without his concern for my safety, and the safety of his children, I would have never been made aware of the harsh reality of circumstances. With utmost respect. 




Ashley hughes vancouver, upper echelon, business, respect, billionaire, ledcor, lady