Tuesday 15 May 2012

A lesson in perspective...


Q: Are you Naughty or Nice?

A: Depends on you


I don't give my card out to just anybody.


I once learnt that some reporters write out their stories in a secret code - a shorthand - that they can only read. I use a theory of that to store phone numbers in code names on my phone to protect my contacts and to jot down important key pieces of information in a language unique to me. I discuss the Voynich Manuscript and Leonardo da Vinci; Cryptanalysis, code-breaking and shorthand with my friends...

The question and answer above is meant for a reflection based lesson. It works only for those that think outside the box. The ones that can touch the stars. The ones sending us to outer space.


If you don't recognize the exact card from which I am quoting and referring to, I have attached a hint below.




ashley-hughes
I don't give this card to just anybody.

ashley-hughes
Are you naughty or nice?

This concludes a small lesson in judgement.



Post is dedicated to the lovely Cayman's Island. Special note to the play on words.


"the main marketing man", Virgin, Richard Branson Vancouver, Ashley Hughes Vancouver, Marketing, SEO, Sir Richard Branson, Lady Ashley Hughes